Spring is the perfect time to refresh the look of your home. The change in seasons encourages switching out the dreary feelings of winter for the vibrancy of the warmer seasons on the way. Hanging new photos, adding a fresh coat of paint or rearranging the living room furniture are all great ways to make a space feel fresh while embarking on a new season. But before you start shopping for a new dining room set, you might want to think about upgrading your window treatments instead.
Replacing old window treatments is a simple, yet incredibly effective way to make an old room feel new once again. Best of all, finding the perfect look to fit your home is a breeze, since there are countless different styles, colors and materials available to choose from. Here are five benefits of upgrading your window treatments in Baton Rouge, LA:
- Light control: Are you an early riser, or do you prefer to sleep in on a Saturday morning? Good window treatments give you the option to do both. Blinds, shades and shutters give you complete control over the amount of light that enters a room.
- Privacy: No one wants passersby peeking into the home as they walk down the street. Window treatments keep the activities occurring inside the home protected from the outside world. This is especially important for any windows that face the street or look into another home. Additionally, preventing people from looking in will reduce the likelihood of a break-in, as thieves won’t have any idea who or what might be inside of the home.
- Reduce noise: Window treatments are an effective way to reduce the prevalence of outside noise. The added insulation of drapes or shades act as a barrier against the sound. Not only will this make the home more comfortable, but you may even experience improved sleep due to the quieter environment.
- Transformative: It’s easy to completely transform a room with window treatments in Baton Rouge, LA. They can make a huge impact on a space without breaking the bank. Add hardwood blinds to a study for a refined look, or consider plantation shutters in a kitchen for a classic feel that’s sure to delight your guests. You will easily be able to create the perfect combination with so many different style, material, color and size choices readily available.
- Energy savings: Window treatments are much more than just decoration. Some window treatments can actually reduce heat loss in the winter and prevent heat gain in the summer. Adding window treatments can even reduce your monthly energy bill and cut down repair costs, as the air conditioner or heater won’t have to work as hard to maintain a comfortable temperature throughout the home.
Ready to transform your home with new window treatments in Baton Rouge, LA? Then call the professionals at Wall Décor & More Interiors today. Our expert team will help you create custom window shades perfect for your home. We specialize in interior shutters, wood shades, roman shades and more. Contact us to get started!
Categorised in: Window Treatments
This post was written by Writer