Roman shades are a unique, elegant solution that you can use to keep unwanted sunlight out of your home. First invented by the Romans in order to block out the hot Etruscan sun, these shades are still one of the most sought-after styles nearly 2,000 years after their inception. Unlike conventional shades, which are made from slats of wood, plastic or metal, Roman shades are made of cloth or fabric sheets that fold into perfectly divided portions when elevated and fall perfectly, vertically flat when lowered. This inventive design allows you the reap all of the stylistic benefits of curtains,... View Article
Categories for Shades
- Window Treatments Are Crucial in Proper Home Staging
- Find an Interior Designer Who Speaks Your Language!
- Signs That an Interior Designer Isn’t Right for You
- Are Plantation Shutters in Baton Rouge, LA Right for Me?
- Why Is It Important to Choose the Right Interior Designers in Baton Rouge, LA to Match Your Style?